Virtualization is critical for achieving many strategic IT goals, including cost reduction, data center consolidation, architecture rationalization and the migration from physical to logical that currently culminates in cloud computing. Virtualization lays the foundation for cloud computing.
Virtualization is enabling a fundamental change in how enterprises manage, deploy and deliver IT. In an increasingly dynamic, agile and connected world, customers look forward to flexible and dynamic IT infrastructure. Virtualization is considered very instrumental in order to improve resource utilization, accelerate resource delivery and encapsulate workload to deliver automation.
Raybiztech's Virtualization Services consolidates servers, storage and networking infrastructure to maximize utilization and save significant amount to our clients. Our service deploys all tools and support required to enhance system scalability and utilization.
Our Virtualization Services enable customers to maximize their IT infrastructure utilization with lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Raybiztech's Virtualization Services offers an entire gamut of virtualization services, including full scale
- implementation, transformation consulting and virtual infrastructure managed services. We provide:
- Server Virtualization
- Storage Virtualization
- Application Virtualization
- Hosted Desktop Virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization
Raybiztech Delivery Methodology Provides:
- Virtualization implementation, deployment of ITI- based Service delivery and support process
- Custom consulting services for planning, designing and implementing virtualization initiatives
- Structured approaches to leverage onshore and offshore based delivery
- Strong Program and Project Management capabilities
- Technology Leadership with large project implementation and managed services experience
Benefits of our Virtualization Services:
- More than 3 years in delivering virtualization services
- Professionals with ITIL V3
- Strong partner relations with leading players such as VMware, Cisco, HP, and Redhat to enable effective solutions