Digital Transformation Adoption & Stages
The three key areas where digital transformation needs to happen are in:
Causes for low adoption in the past:
Causes for low adoption in the past:5r
- Lack of understanding of business benefits that technology can deliver across end-to-end value chains
- Lack of guidance on the inherent abilities of technologies and how these can be integrated and institutionalized in their businesses
- Resistance to incurring upfront investment-related costs to implement technology
- Lack of skilled manpower to manage technology
Related Events by Raybiztech
Why Digital Transformation is essential
With the escalating adoption and use of technology not only by businesses but more so by consumers, the market requirements and demands constantly change as well.
With these changes in behavior, a digitally transformed organization is better prepared to not only capitalize on these changes but be the ones to usher in these changes thereby being able to reap the benefits faster.
Organizations that are not ready for these changes, as is typical in any consumer behavior change, must evolve fast or risk being driven to obscurity.
Determine the top 5 Digital Transformation initiatives in your company
The challenge with Digital Transformation is not knowing where to start. Though it is called Digital Transformation, what necessarily needs to happen is Human Transformation first. The other initiatives will depend on the digital maturity level of an organization, but it is advised that an assessment be made by an organization on where they are in their digital transformation journey.
Digital Transformation Selection Process
Even though you can embark on a digital transformation by yourself, it would help if you partner with organizations that can help you accelerate the transformation. Some key areas to look for:
- Customer centric – they focus on you and your customers needs
- Digital Strategy – guide you in crafting YOUR digital strategy
- Human Transformation – assessing your human transformation needs before technology needs
- Metrics and KPIs – have key metrics and APIs you can measure your digital transformation initiatives
- Technology Partners – have different technology partners that can be leveraged to meet your digital strategy
Accessibility of expert knowledge and best practices
Operational excellence across locations
Financial independence and risk mitigation
Efficient provisioning of services
Targeted marketing reach and sales
Real time insights and decision-making
Why Digital Transformation with Ray Business Technologies Pvt Ltd
Ray Business Technologies has been leading many Digital Transformation initiatives with leading enterprises in the world. Raybiztech has also conducted various workshops, seminars and webinars to help companies to embark on Digital Transformation journeys.
Raybiztech’s Partner & CTO, Eugene Paden, With over 25 years of technology experience, has been creating, delivering and implementing Digital transformation solutions aligned with business strategies and objectives, improving business performance and revenue generation.
He leads the Digital Transformation Practice and his team is highly accomplished in conducting research, understanding business needs, and delivery. Mr. Eugene is passionate about managing teams and providing targeted training and development for optimal enterprise performance and increased productivity.